Admissionsare open on First-cum-first basis as per seats available.
Normally no pre-test of the child is required in pre-nursery class.
Utmost care has been taken for the safety of students in the way school has been designed. The school from within has been divided into Administrative Block, Academic Block and Activities Block. These are interconnected.
• Pre-Nursery: The child should be 3+ years old by 30th September of the academic year he/she is seeking admission in.
• Nursery: The child should be 4+ years old by 30th September of the academic year he/she is seeking admission in.
For admission queries write to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Class Prep - 5 + years as on 30th September of the session the admission is sought in.
• Class I - 6 + years as on 30th September of the session the admission is sought in.
• Class II - 7 + years as on 30th September of the session the admission is sought in.
and so on for the rest of the classes.
• Admissions under EWS Quota are always welcome.
• These admissions are recommended by District Education Office directly to the schools as per the Government and Director School Education Haryana Policy.
• Hence parents belonging to EWS/BPL category are advised to approach the District Education Office for admission under this category.
NOTE: No fees/charges/caution money other than Admission fees are required.
Parents are requested to contact school reception on any working Day, fill out the admission form and submit the required documents alongwith student photo.