• One year calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a student can be withdrawn.
• Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
• Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
• Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
* Unsatisfactory progress in academics.
* Detention or repeated detention in a class. As a rule only those students will be retained on the rolls of this school who can take the school leaving examination and are under 18 years of age.
* A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school especially if he/she is below average in that class.
* Where a withdrawal takes place due to the above reasons, the question of charging a month's fee in lieu of notice does not arise.
• No Caution/Security Money is charged at the time of admission.